Monday, March 30, 2009

The World Smallest Music player

The World Smallest Music Player I Pod Shuffle.
I Pod done a new innovation in a music player. The world smallest music player I Pod Shuffle with 4GB memory and unique feature of voice over.Voice Over feature is very unique because this feature tells you that whats your song and whats your play list you played. I Pod Shuffle is communicate with you.I Pod Shuffle is less greater then a size of a AA battery.It comes in two colors Black and White. Easily attached with your shirts, wrists almost everywhere. On the back of I Pod Shuffle stainless steel clip easily attached with your shirt, jacket and pocket. You can play, stop, choose play-list, increase and decrease volume through your I Pod Shuffle cord. 4GB memory allow you to store up to 1000 songs. Its very easy to use. I Pod Shuffle covers the all sorts of customers according to their demand.
Features:-
Voice Over function
4 GB Memory
Slim and stylish
Colors:- BLACK and White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Innovation Search Engine

Custom Search